COUNTDOWN TO LINDEN GROVE’S AUCTION
Everyone’s participation is needed! We need everyone to participate in this year’s fundraising event in order to continue to provide quality services and programs to our amazing children.
Listed below are each family’s minimum goals:
• Donate a basket to our signature auction event – Value $100 – $150
• Sell 10 vacation raffle tickets
• Invite friends to the LGS’s Signature Auction Event
• Collect Gift certificates (restaurants, salons, & addition items for basket making)
• Event Sponsorship – Think of personal and professional relationships that you have with individuals or businesses who would feel rewarded by supporting your child’s education.
Sponsorship and Solicitation letters were emailed to all families last week. If you need extras, you may get them on the wall file by the parent info board. After the Thanksgiving break, a “Basket Theme” signup sheet will be posted on the parent info board. Please mark next to your family’s name the theme of your basket. All family basket themes need to be listed on the sign-up sheet by December 19th. Don’t forget to talk up our fundraising event during your family gatherings.
Fundraising Here We Come!
After School Activities
After school swimming forms are due by October 24. Click here to download and print a sign up form.
Calm Resilient Kids Group
This group will meet October 24, 2014 through December 19, 2014. Please see attached letter for information about the program.
Bricks 4 Kidz
Sign up online at Bricks 4 Kidz.com by October 24th.
If you have any questions about any of the afterschool activities or need a swimming form printed out contact Elizabeth Ewers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Picture Day Reminder
Pictures will be taken October 16th for teams K-2, 2-4 and 4-6 and October 17th for the 6-8 team. If you have any questions please contact Elizabeth Ewers at email@example.com.