During Summer Camp’s Under the Sea week, K-4 students have been learning about a variety of marine animals including sharks, starfish, turtles, jellyfish, and more.
Class activities included informational videos, worksheets and crafts including:
Students also enjoyed books such as:
- Clark the Shark by Bruce Hale
- Clark the Shark Dares to Share by Bruce Hale
- I am Not a Fish! by Peter Raymundo
- Shine by Patrick McDonnell
- The Pout-Pout Fish by Deborah Diesen
- The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
Of course, the highlight of the week was a trip to the Newport Aquarium!