Linden Grove School’s annual Program Sampler offers parents insight into some of the specialized teaching methods, resources and therapies that help students achieve success.
The evening consists of 15-minute sessions on various topics, with multiple presentations during each session so parents can chose the presentations you want to attend based on your child’s strengths and challenges.
Topics for the 2018 Program Sampler include:
- Visualizing and Verbalizing – A program developed to improve reading and listening comprehension, oral vocabulary, and writing.
- Learning without Tears – A multisensory learning program designed to improve student writing and keyboarding.
- LEGO Build to Express – A LEGO education program encouraging effective communication skills and creative thinking.
- Social Thinking – A social skills curriculum encouraging students to think about how others perceive their comments and actions.
- Zones of Regulation – A curriculum designed to foster self-regulation and emotional control.
NEW in 2018: Choosing a High School – Questions parents should ask as they explore options.