Linden Grove School’s 2020-2023 Plan for Growth embodies the commitment of LGS trustees, staff, and others to help the increasing number of students with autism become valued, participating members of our community.
As the 2021-2022 school year begins, progress on LGS’s Plan for Growth is confirmed in various ways:
- Increased physical space as LGS’s Middle School building welcomes its first group of students for a full school year;
- Enhanced programmatic instruction and supports, especially in regard to self-regulation and executive functioning skills;
- Expanded parent educational opportunities through LGS hosted events and partnerships;
- Expanded recreational activities to help students develop skills and interests for community participation; and
- Increased financial resources for program expansion as well as long-term sustainability.